WE HAVE LAUNCHED A COMPLETE LINE OF ZINC CAP HEAD SCREWS
We are pleased to announce the launch of a complete line corrosion resistant zinc head screws. Available on the high performance BLAZER® Drill Screws, these fasteners are available in large variety of lengths and diameters. They are a preferred screw for use in many warranted roof systems.
Features and Benefits:
- The ZAMAC-5 Zinc Alloy Head provides superior strength and will not red rust!
- The carbon steel shank is TRI-SEAL® 1,000-hrs salt spray coated which increases the corrosion resistance by more than 20X compared to zinc plated screws.
- EPDM sealing washer provides exceptional sealing and weathering capabilities.
- Sizes: #12 and ¼” diameters in BLAZER-3 and BLAZER-5 drill points and in lengths up to 4” long.
- The ¼” BLAZER-1 Lap/stitch screw and #17 Type AB comes standard with patented VRT® Technology to increase back-out resistance.
- APS 500 Advanced Polymer Sealant
- BLAZER® Drill Screws | Commercial Grade
- BRACER® Hillside Washers
- BURR BUSTER® Self-Piercing Screws
- Butyl | Non-Skinning Tube
- BUTYL Tape-Seal For Metal Roofing and Siding
- COLLATED SCREWS
- CONCEALOR ® Pancake Head Screws
- DRYWALL / INTERIOR / HVAC Products
- FLEXVOLT by DeWALT
- Low Slope Roofing Products | Flat Roofing Industry
- Metal Building | Metal Roofing | Post Frame Products
- PANEL-TITE® METAL-TO-WOOD SCREWS
- PIPE-MASTER® | Pipe Flashing
- Power Tools
- Self-Tapping | Sheeting Screws
- SENTRY PLUS FIVE Low Slope Roofing Screws
- TRACER® Drywall Screws
- TWISTER Acoustical Pre-Tied Wires
- ULTRA1000® is a premium silicone sealant designed for long life performance
- VRT® Back-out Resistant Screws
Triangle Fastener Corporation (Pittsburgh, PA) expanded their line of BLAZER® Drill Screws with new sizes designed to attach metal panels
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE!
Do you need technical assistance?
We now offer the following services at no charge to you:
When we founded TFC on February 17, 1977 in Pittsburgh, PA, our goal was to provide the highest quality fasteners