TFC Launches a Complete Line of Fasteners for Attaching Sheeting Over Rigid Insulation
Triangle Fastener Corporation (Pittsburgh, PA) expanded their line of BLAZER® Drill Screws with new sizes designed to attach metal panels over rigid insulation.
These unique screws have two different threads with a gap in between that eliminates jacking of the panel during installation.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
A special ¼-14 “high thread” under the screw’s head secures the metal panel tightly against the head for optimal seal.
Unique unthreaded section eliminates the “jacking” of the panel during installation, improving the drilling and tapping performance
BLAZER® 3 drill point for fast penetration with less effort.
Lengths: 1-7/8", 2-3/8”, 3-1/4”, & 4”
TRI-SEAL® 1,000-hours salt spray coating provides over 20-times more corrosion protection than screws with commercial zinc plated.
Available with a zinc alloy cap or stainless steel cap providing superior corrosion resistance in harsh environments
- APS 500 Advanced Polymer Sealant
- BRACER® Hillside Washers
- BURR BUSTER® Self-Piercing Screws
- Butyl | Non-Skinning Tube
- BUTYL Tape-Seal For Metal Roofing and Siding
- COLLATED SCREWS
- CONCEALOR ® Pancake Head Screws
- DRYWALL / INTERIOR / HVAC Products
- FLEXVOLT by DeWALT
- Low Slope Roofing Products | Flat Roofing Industry
- Metal Building | Metal Roofing | Post Frame Products
- PANEL-TITE® METAL ROOFING SCREWS
- PIPE-MASTER® | Pipe Flashing
- Power Tools
- Self-drilling Screws | BLAZER Drill Screws
- Self-Tapping | Sheeting Screws
- SENTRY PLUS FIVE Low Slope Roofing Screws
- TRACER® Drywall Screws
- TWISTER Acoustical Pre-Tied Wires
- ULTRA1000® is a premium silicone sealant designed for long life performance
- VRT® Back-out Resistant Screws
Triangle Fastener Corporation (Pittsburgh, PA) expanded their line of BLAZER® Drill Screws with new sizes designed to attach metal panels
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE!
Do you need technical assistance?
We now offer the following services at no charge to you:
When we founded TFC on February 17, 1977 in Pittsburgh, PA, our goal was to provide the highest quality fasteners